COVID-19 Update: We offer full refunds if Kauai reinstates a travel ban on incoming visitors or if you test positive for COVID-19 on your Kauai pre-travel test. For current Kauai county travel restrictions please refer to their website: https://www.kauai.gov/covid-19
Our ocean view studio condo #334 is on the top floor (3rd floor) at the Islander on the Beach in Kapa’a, Kauai, and offers amazing panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy your morning coffee and afternoon cocktails on the lanai while watching the whales (in season), dolphins, and gorgeous sunrises. Let the sound of the ocean waves lull you to sleep every night.
The condo is situated on the East Shore, just a 10-minute drive from the airport. The East Shore is the ideal home base for exploring the North and South Shores, and is minutes away from numerous gorgeous mountain hiking trails.
Our studio condo is an ideal retreat for couples and offers many of the comforts of home. Our condo has air conditioning, a comfy queen bed, and a pullout sofa bed (full size mattress, sleeps 1). The modern and updated kitchenette has a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster oven, dishes/silverware, and utensils. Also included is free high-speed wireless internet access, a flat screen TV with free cable and complimentary Netflix, and an iPhone stereo.
We provide you with soft beach towels, comfortable beach chairs, a beach umbrella, a cooler, binoculars and hiking poles. We also have several great guide books in the condo for guests to enjoy.
The Islander on the Beach is located next to the Coconut Marketplace, where you’ll find restaurants, cafes, specialty stores, and more. Take advantage of the nearby Kauai Bike Path, local farmer’s markets, paddle boarding in the Wailua River, hikes to scenic waterfalls, and other outdoor activities during your stay.
The Islander on the Beach offers a beach-side swimming pool and hot tub, and a tiki pool bar where you can quench your thirst with a delicious tropical drink.
If you have any questions or need suggestions regarding places to explore during your stay, we’re here to help! We would love to share our home away from home with you and hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Pricing: From $119 per night (Note: there is a 2-nigh minimum stay)
- Nightly Rate from $119
- Hawaii Tax 14.75%
- $85 cleaning fee (one-time fee so the condo will be sparkling clean for your arrival)
Free parking. No resort fees. No amenity fees.
25% deposit to secure booking with the remainder due 30 days prior to check-in.
* Stays 10 nights and longer: Will require an additional $85 mid-stay clean. A cleaning is required every 10 days thereafter. After you book, an additional payment request will be added to your reservation to cover the cleaning. (10 nights = $85 mid-stay cleaning fee, 20 nights = $170 for 2 mid-stay cleans, etc.).
- 60 days or more prior to arrival date: 100% refund for cancellations or reservation date changes.
- Less than 60 days prior to arrival date: No refund for changes or cancellations.
- Arrival date = 3:00 pm Kauai time the date of your check-in
Check out our video that we shot from the lanai!
- Adults: 2
- Children: 1
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Beachfront, Dining area, Flat-screen TV, Free parking, Free WiFi, Lanai (balcony), Outdoor pool, Pet friendly, Terrace
- View: Oceanview
- Size: 375ft²
- Bed Type: 1 Queen bed, 1 Full Foldout bed
- Categories: Oceanview Top Floor
Prices start at: $238 for 2 nights